jena-users mailing list archives

From "McGibbney, Lewis John" <Lewis.McGibb...@gcu.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Fatal Ontology {E301} - Content not allowed in Prolog
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 16:23:55 GMT
Thank you Damian

-----Original Message-----
From: Damian Steer [mailto:d.steer@bristol.ac.uk]
Sent: 03 February 2011 15:59
To: jena-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Fatal Ontology {E301} - Content not allowed in Prolog

Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Widening Participation Initiative of the Year 2009 and
Herald Society’s Education Initiative of the Year 2009.

Winner: Times Higher Education’s Outstanding Support for Early Career Researchers of the
Year 2010, GCU as a lead with Universities Scotland partners.
http://www.gcu.ac.uk/newsevents/news/bycategory/theuniversity/1/name,15691,en.html