jena-users mailing list archives

From Lior Barnea <Bar...@3i-mind.com>
Subject Jena + TDB questions
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:22:38 GMT
Hi all,

My name is Lior and I work at 3I-MIND.

We are checking several solutions for RDF framework and triple store DB.

I currently checking Jena with TDB and I have several questions :

1.       When does the indexing take place ? is it when you execute "model.read" line ?

2.       Is there an option to load data (let's say triples) without indexing and then schedule
the indexing to later ?

3.       Is there any monitor options for TDB ?

Best regards,
Lior Barne'a
3I-MIND

The content of this e-mail (including any attachments hereto) is confidential and contains
proprietary information of the sender. This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual
and entities listed above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
(and any information or attachment contained herein) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete
the message (including the attachments hereto) from your computer. Thank you!!