jena-users mailing list archives

From Tim Harsch <>
Subject Re: schema for TDB
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:54:45 GMT
but until then... do they exist in SVN or something?

From: Ian Dickinson <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: schema for TDB

Hi Tim,
On 08/02/11 23:41, Tim Harsch wrote:
> Is there an ontology defined for assembler files?
Yes, it's in $JENA_ROOT/vocabularies/assembler.n3, where JENA_ROOT is the root of your Jena
download.  I'm not sure there's a web-accessible copy at the moment.

> The assembler files reference this as the namespace:
> @prefix tdb:<>  .
> But is not dereferencable.
Yes, sadly we lost control of that server when we left HP. As part of the Apache migration,
one of the issues we'll have to discuss is whether, or when, to migrate the ontologies to
an namespace.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
              Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK