jena-users mailing list archives

From Tim Harsch <harschw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: schema for TDB
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 18:48:21 GMT

----- Original Message -----

The schema below is useful, thanks.  Mostly I just wanted to see what is the extent of changes
made by TDB (cause I will need to do similarly ).
( suggest someone who is a committer make a quick copy paste into a file into the TDB sources...
)

> http://openjena.org/wiki/TDB/Assembler
>
> tdb:Dataset a rdfs:Class .
> tdb:GraphTDB a rdfs:Class .
>
> tdb:DatasetTDB  rdfs:subClassOf  ja:RDFDataset .
> tdb:GraphTDB    rdfs:subClassOf  ja:Model .
>
> tdb:location a rdf:Property ;
>    # domain is tdb:Dataset or tdb:GraphTDB
>    # The range is simple literal
>    .
>
> tdb:unionDefaultGraph a rdf:Property ;
>    rdfs:domain tdb:Dataset ;
>    # The range is xsd:boolean
>    .
>
> tdb:graphName a rdf:Property ;
>    rdfs:domain tdb:GraphTDB ;
>    # range is a URI
>    .
>     Andy
>
> On 09/02/11 08:21, Chris Dollin wrote:
> > On Wednesday, February 09, 2011 12:54:45 am Tim Harsch wrote:
> >> but until then... do they exist in SVN or something?
> >
> > Ian had said:
> >
> >> Yes, it's in $JENA_ROOT/vocabularies/assembler.n3, where JENA_ROOT
> >> is the root of your Jena download.  I'm not sure there's a
> web-accessible copy at the moment.
> >
> > So yes, assembler.n3 (which at some point should be renamed to
> > assembler.ttl) is in SVN.

( sheepish grin ).  I missed that line of Ian's reply

> >> Yes, sadly we lost control of that server when we left HP.
> >
> > And in fact I don't think we ever had it accessible under that URI
> > anyway. Future opportunities ...
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > (Also the subject is "schema for TDB" but we're actually
> talking about
> > "schema for assembler specs", which may make a difference ...)

... and I conflated the two.  Yes, I am interested in both assembler specs and TDB.