jena-users mailing list archives

From Tim Harsch <harschw...@yahoo.com>
Subject query support in fuseki
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 23:04:13 GMT
I noticed some code in Fuseki that will throw error if a query contains FROM/FROM NAMED clauses.
 I think it makes sense given it is Sparql 1.1 SOH protocol and since you specify the dataset
in your call you can't do it in the FROM/FROM NAMED clauses too.  But, does that mean that
Fuseki will never deprecate Joseki since in order to query multiple data sets you would need
FROM/FROM NAMED clauses in the query and only Joseki would support that?  Or will/does Fuseki
support standard Sparql endpoint semantics as well?

Tim