jena-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: How to join this mailing list
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:31:29 GMT
Hi Mike,
You need to send an email to jena-users-subscribe@incubator.apache.org.

A quick question, if you don't mind. The process is documented here:

http://incubator.apache.org/jena/contributing.html

For the purposes of improving the web site, I'd be interested to know if
you went to the site but didn't find that page, went to the page but
didn't notice the subscription instructions, or didn't find the site at
all?  In any case, where did you look for guidance, or at least, where
would you hope to find information?

Sorry to get all marketing-survey on you, but we're in the early stages
of getting the Jena-Apache web presence established and it's good to get
some feedback as to how what's working or not working.

Regards,
Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK