jena-users mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: schema for TDB
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:21:43 GMT
I think Tim means the additions for dataset assemblers (ARQ) and
specifically for TDB.

Tim - no, there aren't schemas (and there should be).  The examples in
Joseki are complete illustrations of the ARQ dataset additions.

http://openjena.org/wiki/TDB/Assembler

tdb:Dataset a rdfs:Class .
tdb:GraphTDB a rdfs:Class .

tdb:DatasetTDB  rdfs:subClassOf  ja:RDFDataset .
tdb:GraphTDB    rdfs:subClassOf  ja:Model .

tdb:location a rdf:Property ;
    # domain is tdb:Dataset or tdb:GraphTDB
    # The range is simple literal
    .