jena-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: schema for TDB
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 00:06:57 GMT
Hi Tim,
On 08/02/11 23:41, Tim Harsch wrote:
> Is there an ontology defined for assembler files?
Yes, it's in $JENA_ROOT/vocabularies/assembler.n3, where JENA_ROOT is
the root of your Jena download.  I'm not sure there's a web-accessible
copy at the moment.

> The assembler files reference this as the namespace:
> @prefix tdb:<http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb#>  .
>
> But http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb# is not dereferencable.
Yes, sadly we lost control of that server when we left HP. As part of
the Apache migration, one of the issues we'll have to discuss is
whether, or when, to migrate the ontologies to an apache.org namespace.

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK