jena-users mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected end of input errors on reading from dbpedia
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 22:48:27 GMT
The workaround is in

Package: com.hp.hpl.jena.sparql.engine.http

HttpQuery.execCommon()

Look for "WORKAROUND"

It does:
             byte[] bytes = IO.readWholeFile(in) ;
             in = new ByteArrayInputStream(bytes) ;

remove that.

The report code is in:

<src-dev>/reports.ReportDBPedia2

XMLInputStAX is the StAX based parser.

There is a separate SAX-based parser (non-streaming, but the workaround
is to stop streaming...) enabled by:

ARQ.getContext().setTrue(ARQ.useSAX) ;

	Andy