jena-users mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Dataset.listNames return type
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 22:14:07 GMT
List<T> list = Iter.toList(iterator<T>)

It's not guaranteed to be a NiceIterator<String> because Dataset is an
interface.  (However, it's unlikely to see a second implementation
because it's pulling up from DatasetGraph.)

The original ExtendedIteror/NiceIterator code was specific to triples,
then we generic'ed the code base but Iter had been necessary for me by then.

	Andy