jena-users mailing list archives

From Chris Dollin <chris.dol...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: schema for TDB
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:21:47 GMT

Ian had said:

> Yes, it's in $JENA_ROOT/vocabularies/assembler.n3, where JENA_ROOT
> is the root of your Jena download.  I'm not sure there's a web-accessible copy at the
moment.

So yes, assembler.n3 (which at some point should be renamed to
assembler.ttl) is in SVN.

> > But http://jena.hpl.hp.com/2008/tdb# is not dereferencable.
> Yes, sadly we lost control of that server when we left HP.

And in fact I don't think we ever had it accessible under that URI
anyway. Future opportunities ...

Chris

(Also the subject is "schema for TDB" but we're actually talking about
"schema for assembler specs", which may make a difference ...)

--
"Feel the world turning upside-down"              - The Reasoning, /Dark Angel/

Epimorphics Ltd, http://www.epimorphics.com
Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High Street, Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT
Epimorphics Ltd. is a limited company registered in England (number 7016688)