jena-users mailing list archives

From Andy Seaborne <andy.seabo...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: Speed of listReifiedStatements versus some alternatives
Date Sun, 16 Jan 2011 14:25:20 GMT
Beson,

I'd liek to know why it's slow - I suspect the code is being more
careful than your use case demands because reificiations can be
incomplete and partially duplicated and the code copes.  Also, counting
listReificiedStatements materializes the reified statements, whiuch is
not necessary for just a count.

If you know all reifications are well formed and all you want is a
count, there are simpler ways to access the data to get the count.

	Andy