jena-users mailing list archives: December 2010

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Benson Margulies Re: tdbquery versus construct Mon, 27 Dec, 03:05
Benson Margulies Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 03:15
Gi-Won Chung Beginner problem with simple example Mon, 27 Dec, 16:38
Andy Seaborne Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 16:47
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 17:04
Benson Margulies Light-duty inference Mon, 27 Dec, 17:11
Andy Seaborne Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 17:31
Benson Margulies Backtrace creating an ont model atop a TDB Mon, 27 Dec, 19:59
Benson Margulies Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Mon, 27 Dec, 20:02
Andy Seaborne Re: Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Mon, 27 Dec, 20:12
Benson Margulies Re: Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Mon, 27 Dec, 21:03
Benson Margulies Re: Backtrace on a TDB Mon, 27 Dec, 21:09
Benson Margulies Re: Backtrace on a TDB Mon, 27 Dec, 21:57
Benson Margulies Re: Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Mon, 27 Dec, 21:58
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 22:56
Benson Margulies no symLogExec? Mon, 27 Dec, 23:04
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Mon, 27 Dec, 23:27
Benson Margulies Read-only tdb? Mon, 27 Dec, 23:56
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Tue, 28 Dec, 02:57
Ian Dickinson Re: Beginner problem with simple example Tue, 28 Dec, 12:39
Benson Margulies Quickest way to retrieve literal value Tue, 28 Dec, 17:02
Andy Seaborne Re: Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Tue, 28 Dec, 18:02
Andy Seaborne Re: no symLogExec? Tue, 28 Dec, 18:09
Andy Seaborne Re: Read-only tdb? Tue, 28 Dec, 18:14
Kevin Tyson Tyro Question About TDB Tue, 28 Dec, 18:18
Marco Neumann Re: Tyro Question About TDB Tue, 28 Dec, 18:26
Benson Margulies Re: Why does TDB love to tell me that I don't have an optimizer ... Tue, 28 Dec, 19:10
Andy Seaborne Re: Tyro Question About TDB Tue, 28 Dec, 19:10
Benson Margulies Predicate paths versus variables Wed, 29 Dec, 02:19
Benson Margulies Going over a performance cliff with tdb with complex query. Wed, 29 Dec, 02:56
Dave Reynolds Re: Quickest way to retrieve literal value Wed, 29 Dec, 10:25
Andy Seaborne Re: Light-duty inference Wed, 29 Dec, 10:54
Andy Seaborne Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 10:59
Andy Seaborne Re: Predicate paths versus variables Wed, 29 Dec, 11:04
Benson Margulies Re: Predicate paths versus variables Wed, 29 Dec, 12:42
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 12:49
Andy Seaborne Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 12:58
Benson Margulies Inferring in tdb Wed, 29 Dec, 13:08
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 13:15
McGibbney, Lewis John Cannot initialize OntModelSpec Wed, 29 Dec, 14:04
Andy Seaborne Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 14:07
Damien Cram Base URI in turtle output Wed, 29 Dec, 15:11
Andy Seaborne Re: Base URI in turtle output Wed, 29 Dec, 16:34
Benson Margulies Re: Not quite crossing the pons asinorum of construct Wed, 29 Dec, 23:44
Benson Margulies query filters out tuples I want to keep ... Thu, 30 Dec, 00:10
Benson Margulies ** I got something working ** Thu, 30 Dec, 00:26
Benson Margulies how much inference is enough inference? Thu, 30 Dec, 02:35
Benson Margulies Unexpected triples in construct query with a property path Thu, 30 Dec, 18:39
Benson Margulies Setting up a model to use reasoning Thu, 30 Dec, 19:20
Benson Margulies Bits of ontology in the data Thu, 30 Dec, 19:49
Benson Margulies Retrieving the 'derived' value when listing statement with inference Thu, 30 Dec, 20:21
Andy Seaborne Re: query filters out tuples I want to keep ... Thu, 30 Dec, 21:39
Benson Margulies Re: query filters out tuples I want to keep ... Thu, 30 Dec, 22:02
Benson Margulies tdbstats for many little graphs Fri, 31 Dec, 01:40
Benson Margulies backtrace from tdbloader2 Fri, 31 Dec, 01:47
Andy Seaborne Re: tdbstats for many little graphs Fri, 31 Dec, 11:29
Andy Seaborne Re: backtrace from tdbloader2 Fri, 31 Dec, 11:47
Andy Seaborne Re: Unexpected triples in construct query with a property path Fri, 31 Dec, 11:58
Benson Margulies Re: tdbstats for many little graphs Fri, 31 Dec, 13:08
Benson Margulies Running out of memory in RDFS inference Fri, 31 Dec, 13:57
Ian Dickinson Re: Cannot initialize OntModelSpec Fri, 31 Dec, 14:39
Ian Dickinson Re: how much inference is enough inference? Fri, 31 Dec, 14:44
Dave Reynolds Re: Setting up a model to use reasoning Fri, 31 Dec, 16:18
Dave Reynolds Re: Bits of ontology in the data Fri, 31 Dec, 16:18
Dave Reynolds Re: Retrieving the 'derived' value when listing statement with inference Fri, 31 Dec, 16:22
Dave Reynolds Re: Running out of memory in RDFS inference Fri, 31 Dec, 16:27
Benson Margulies Re: Running out of memory in RDFS inference Fri, 31 Dec, 16:38
Dave Reynolds Re: Running out of memory in RDFS inference Sat, 01 Jan, 10:58
Benson Margulies Re: Running out of memory in RDFS inference Sat, 01 Jan, 19:15
Benson Margulies Re: Running out of memory in RDFS inference Sat, 01 Jan, 20:55
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Dec 201447
Nov 2014154
Oct 2014117