jena-users mailing list archives

From Frank Budinsky <fra...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject SPARQL: Using Joseki with a dynamic Jena Dataset
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:06:03 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to Jena and especially Joseki and was hoping to get a couple of
pointers. I have a Dataset, currently stored in TDB, which I'm populating
from (and continually keeping synchronized) with RDF data coming from a
number of contributing datasources.

I would like to expose this Dataset as a SPARQL endpoint using Joseki, but
am not sure how would be the best way to do it. Can Joseki be configured to
expose this Dataset, or do I need to write some Java code to integrate it?
I'm specifically wondering about the locking and performance issues, given
that I have writer threads running in parallel with Joseki, keeping the
Dataset synchronized with the input sources.

Any thoughts or advice on how I should do this, would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Frank.