jena-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sparql versus ^^ types
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 17:20:11 GMT
Andy,

I'm having trouble getting rid of all my ^^ noise.

I run Jena schemagen against an Ontology that has no type annotations,
I don't see any in the output of schemagen, but calls to

 entityRef = model.createIndividual(entityUri, oclass);
            entityRef.addLiteral(Rex.hasEntityDetectionSource, source);
            entityRef.addLiteral(Rex.hasNormalizedText, normalizedText);
            entityRef.addLiteral(Rex.hasOriginalText, rawText);

end up adding the ^^ and the string data type.

I suppose I'm missing something stupid?