jena-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I think I've got some pretty basic confusion with reading into models
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 23:34:48 GMT
Yes. Now I'm 'merely' a bit fuddled about baseURI.

I want the about of the Ontology element to be "". To get this, the
reading suggests that I need to pass the URI that is the xml:base URI
of the entire document. I don't see any way to set a base URI of the
live model, but I do see a way to specify one at the time I write out
a model. Is that the plan? Pick a URI, pass it in to the
createOntology call, and then later pass it to the writer as base? Is
it important for it to be unique?