jena-users mailing list archives

From Robert Campbell <rrc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing elements in the model
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:13:03 GMT
Hi Chris,

That makes perfect sense and I really appreciate the detailed
response. I was able to change my SPARQL so that it successfully pulls
this rdf:about (subject) from the model, for example querying for
companies:

       PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
       PREFIX c:   <http://s.opencalais.com/1/pred/>
       SELECT ?about ?name ?ticker ?symbol WHERE {
         ?about rdf:type <http://s.opencalais.com/1/type/er/Company> .
         ?company c:name    ?name   .
         ?company c:ticker  ?ticker .
         ?company c:symbol  ?symbol