jena-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Reasoning when querying TDB (JENA-8)
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 22:01:52 GMT
I now see what stupid thing I did that resulted in zero results, but
it leaves me with another one of those places where I haven't
assimilated the overall model.

If I create a query over the TDB dataset, my query yields results. I
avoided results by creating a new, empty, OntModel based on the
dataset default model, and querying that.

However, that brings me back to the question of how to enable OWL
reasoning when querying against tuples in the TDB store. A visit to
google suggests that the assembler is what I need to learn about next.