jena-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mulgara: dessert topping or floor wax?
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:23:05 GMT
The big driver was scale. The materials my folks looked at left them
with the impression that Jena+SQL wouldn't handle big data sets with
adequate performance, and Mulgara would. Rereading the trail they
followed, I'm a bit uncertain about the conclusion. They also got the
idea that we could talk to Mulgara via Jena, and the more I read, the
more confused I get about _that_.

For this new Fuseki thing, do I talk to it over the Jena API, and if so how?