jena-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <...@epimorphics.com>
Subject Re: sparql versus ^^ types
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:43:51 GMT
Hi Benson,

On 10/12/10 19:30, Benson Margulies wrote:
> OK, the RDF/XML and the tdbdump output both look rational. But I still
> don't get anything when I query.
Providing a complete example or test case would make it much easier to
give further suggestions.

> Would you all like this morphed into a sample when it finally works?
> I'll hang it off of a JIRA.
We've talked briefly about the need for a general documentation
overhall, possibly migrating the current offline documentation into a
wiki. Having extra material for that process in Jira certainly wouldn't
hurt.

> (e.g.)
> <urn:basistech.com:analysis#4>
> <http://www.basistech.com/ontologies/2010/6/rex.owl#hasOriginalText>
> "Mark Twain"<urn:misc-test>  .
I'm not sure what this is an e.g. of

Ian

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
mailto:ian@epimorphics.com        http://www.epimorphics.com
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK