jena-users mailing list archives

From Ian Dickinson <>
Subject Re: sparql versus ^^ types
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:22:16 GMT
On 10/12/10 19:09, Benson Margulies wrote:
> I'm having trouble putting my hands on createPlainLiteral. I see it in
> ResourceFactory, but not model. Do I just call it from there.
Sorry, it's Model.createLiteral()

In Days of Yore, when Jena was first created, there were only plain
literals. Later, when we added support for typed literals, and hence
Model.createTypedLiteral(), we didn't change the name of createLiteral()
to facilitate backwards compatibility.

Ian Dickinson                   Epimorphics Ltd, Bristol, UK
cell: +44-7786-850536              landline: +44-1275-399069
Epimorphics Ltd.  is a limited company registered in England
(no. 7016688). Registered address: Court Lodge, 105 High St,
               Portishead, Bristol BS20 6PT, UK

View raw message