jena-users mailing list archives

From Dave Reynolds <dave.e.reyno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I think I've got some pretty basic confusion with reading into models
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 18:07:10 GMT
Hi Benson,

I'll reply properly later (deadlines looming) but a quick thought ...
have you looked at the RDF coming out of OpenCalais and/or the TSO
Document Enrichment Service?

I can't offhand recall to what extent they use OWL, whether they are DL
compliant and whether they reference their ontologies using explicit
owl:imports.  But it might be worth a quick look at those to see how
others in a similar space are handling it.

Cheers,
Dave