Hi,

New to this community.

I was asking myself what you are releasing since there was no new commit on
https://github.com/apache/jclouds for quite a while. I monitored it for quite a while ;-)

I only learned now that the "official" mirror of asfs git is https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds which is up-to-date.

My question : Is this somehow intentionally ?

Ok to file an INFRA ticket?

Greetings,
Olaf

Am 09.08.2018 um 15:30 schrieb Ignasi Barrera <nacx@apache.org>:

This thread is for discussion of the first release candidate for
Apache jclouds 2.1.1.

Please use this thread for discussion of issues uncovered in the RC,
questions you may have about the RC, etc.

If you want to help to validate the release, you'll find a set of
scripts and the corresponding instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/Validate+a+Release

You can also go run live tests for your preferred providers and post
the results here, or use the projects in the jclouds-examples repo,
such as the "compute-basics" to rapidly smoke test the providers you
are interested in:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples

Thank you!