jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: when will be jclouds 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 released?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 15:32:06 GMT
Hi Jia,

We are holding the 2.2.0 release until we have moved to Java 8. There are a
couple outstanding issues there we need to address before releasing, so it
is unlikely to have a 2.2.0 release in the very short term.

I see no reason to wait for 2.1.1 though, so if no one says otherwise, I'll
cut the 2.1.1 release this week.

I.