jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhai <zhai...@apache.org>
Subject when will be jclouds 2.1.1 and 2.2.0 released?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2018 08:26:28 GMT
Hi dear jclouds developers,

This is Jia, and I am working on Apache Pulsar. Thanks for your great work,
and recently we use jclouds in Pulsar. Would you please shed some light on
Jclouds release planning for 2.1.1 and 2.2.0?

Currently we meet this issue:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49078140/jclouds-multipart-upload-to-google-cloud-storage-failing-with-400-bad-request
,
since the fix is not included in a release, we have to use the snap of
latest jclouds code.
It would be great to know when the release with this fix will be available,
and then we could plan the next release of Pulsar.

Thanks a lot.
-Jia