jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Adrian Cole <adrian.f.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unhook unmaintained providers from master
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2014 20:29:30 GMT
Is this necessary? I think we are cart before horse, debating SEO
friendliness of how to find a commit id. It is a rare case that anyone
helps on old providers anyway (who would be looking for that commit).
If they can't find it from git log or jiras, I'm sure someone else on
the dev team could, right?

-A