jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: ApacheCon EU call for papers
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 17:55:32 GMT
Reminder - especially for Ignasi. =)

I'm planning to attend and give a talk about the ASF Jenkins
infrastructure/best practices (given that I've got 5 months to
actually get the infrastructure to a good state and figure out the
right best practices!) so I'll be in the crowd for any jclouds related
talks!

A.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Date: Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Subject: ApacheCon EU call for papers
To: pmcs@apache.org

A reminder, now that we're in the final weeks, that the ApacheCon EU
call for papers is open, and will close June 25th, end of the day in
whatever timezone is latest.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

are looking for presentations for this event, and, if possible, reach
out personally to the people that you think should be representing
your project at ApacheCon this year. Remember, if you want your
project represented at ApacheCon, it's up to you to hunt down those
presentations. If you want to have a full track, or a half track, or
even multiple days, please work with your experts to craft a track
that covers the right aspects and expertise levels of your project and
related projects.

Thanks for anything you can to do help get the word out about the CFP,
so that we can have the best ApacheCon content yet.

--
Rich, conference chair
http://apachecon.eu