jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Daggett <jeremy.dagg...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject 1.7.2 release planning
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 02:50:19 GMT
Apache has bounced this like 4 or 5 times now saying that the message is spam. :( I don’t
know…

Can we please push the release out until Wednesday or Thursday of this next week (at the latest)?

We really need to get the new OpenStack Swift API and Rackspace US/UK providers in to 1.7.2
release. There are a couple of PRs need to be submitted/reviewed yet, and several that need
to get backported to the 1.7 branch. There is just no way that I can get these backports done
by tomorrow morning.

Please let me know asap. I can be available to help with the release in any way that I can
this next week. Thanks!

/jd