jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.7.2 release planning
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:29:17 GMT
Speaking with Andrea Turli on IRC, he'd pretty much like to have the
Softlayer PR included. It's been open for a while and I'll review the
latest changes tomorrow (CET) early in the morning.

Andrew, WDYT? Can we do a review effort tomorrow (I'll do :D) and if
comments cane be addressed quickly (and properly), include it in the
release?

(Andrea is having issues with the ML and asked me to send the email foe
him).

I.