jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: April board report? [ctd. from "1.7.2 release planning"]
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2014 22:40:03 GMT
It looks good to me.

Personally, I'd rather remove individual references from the reports, as
we've all been busy doing stuff. As a community, we're doing things, and
everyone helps with their available time. Some of us are more available
these months, some others will be in the upcoming ones. The important thing
to show (IMHO) is that we are active as a community and things are moving
forward.

Don't know the common practices i  the reports, though, it's just my
personal view :D

Report lgtm, btw. Thanks for taking care of this Andrew!