jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jai M <jaiganes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding code
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 17:06:26 GMT
Thanks Ignasi for the info.
I can update the interface for making the Options mandatory and
removing the default values for
BlockDeviceMapping.0.DeviceName and RootDeviceName

However I was thinking of adding implementation to default the above
values, if the options do not have it already. Any suggestions for
handling that without actually implementing it ?

Rgds
Jai