jclouds-dev mailing list archives

From Jai M <jaiganes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question regarding code
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:41:41 GMT
Hi Developers,

   I am trying to add/modify an implementation for the AMIApi for a
registerUnixImageBackedByEbsInRegion but cannot find the existing
implementation class. I am new to Guice even though I a quiet familiar
with dependency injection (with Spring). I spend the whole day
yesterday trying to figure it out. Any help in this regard will save
me some time :)

Rgds
Jai