james-site-dev mailing list archives

From Ilan Bowen <il...@impactia.com>
Subject number of received emails different to that set in the 'send count-per-min' setting ##do_not_enrich##
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 08:03:18 GMT
Hi there,

I recently installed and configured James and Postage on two separate
windows servers in a test environment.

I have successfully managed to send a test message from Postage, relaying
via the James server to a third server (Exchange) and I receive the message
without a problem.

I have configured the scenario in the postage.xml file with user internal
and external value of "1" and set the send count-per-min value to "1" also.

I am expecting in this scenario to receive only one email at the destination
address, however for some reason I receive two emails, one 6K and the other
8K.

When changing the send count-per-min value to a higher value, I always
receive at least one or two more emails at the destination address than I
set here.

Any ideas?

Ilan.