james-site-dev mailing list archives

From "Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r504575 - /james/site/trunk/www/
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2007 10:57:42 GMT
Sorry stefoan I didn't see this earlier.

> Not a big issue, but maybe you was interested in this.

I was.

> I also preferred the old location/framing for the banner in the home,
> but I can live with the new one. At least we don't have to update our
> website when banner changes. Did you do the layout change by purpose
> (you like it more?) or it was simply easier?

Easier, I couldn't get the IFRAME near the top and not to overlap with
the horizontal separators.

You can float it left in the next section down, but that looked a bit wierd too.
Ideally (IMO) we could put it in the left nav-bar but I have no clue
how to do that at all, and what I did isn't too bad and, as you say,
we can forget about it now its done once.

d.