james-site-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [James Wiki] Update of "Development/Modularisation" by RobertBurrellDonkin
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 08:26:18 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "James Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by RobertBurrellDonkin:
http://wiki.apache.org/james/Development/Modularisation

The comment on the change is:
Created area to allow development of details for modules

   * pheonix build copies artifacts locally from stage
   * create macros to allow easy generation of new modules

+ ----
+
+ = Module Planning Proposals =
+
+ == Deployment ==
+
+  * phoenix-deployment: contains what we currently have in phoenix-bin and the necessary
ant task to build our current binary distribution.
+  * spring-deployment
+
+ == Function ==
+
+  * smtpserver
+  * pop3server
+  * fetchmail
+  * remotemanager
+  * nntpserver
+  * imapserver
+  * transport (maybe to be named spoolmanager)
+  * mailetcontainer: to contain the James.java and some of the transport/*loader* stuff.
+
+ == Library ==
+  * usersrepository
+  * mailrepository
+  * mailboxmanager
+  * dnsserver
+  * vut
+  * domain
+  * management
+
+ == API ==
+
+ Need to think about timing of mailet API move
+