james-site-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Brewin" <sbre...@synsys.com>
Subject Which .xdocs to update?
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:07:50 GMT
Hes Siemelink wrote:

>>If you would like to submit patches to the .xdocs for undocumented
matchers
>>and mailets I would be more than happy to review and commit them!
>>

>Would that mean editing the files provided_mailets_2_1.xml and
>provided_matchers_2_1.xml in trunk\src\xdocs?

Fair question! I assume we want the .xdocs in the branch to reflect the
functionality in the branch and the fact that we appear to be publishing
from the trunk to be a happenstance of history which requires the
propogation of .xdocs from branch to trunk to get them published. Am I
right? Please correct me if not or answer Hes' question directly -
http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=james-user@jakarta.apach
e.org&msgNo=10846.

-- Steve