james-server-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Odam <phillip.o...@nitorgroup.com>
Subject Re: Using connectionBacklog
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:11:07 GMT
Thanks for the response Eric.

I must admit I had thought the backlog count would not include the
current connections. However when testing I also tried a greater number
for backlog e.g.

connectionBacklog = 200
connectionLimit = 1

And I'm still only able to make one connection and all subsequent
connections are immediately rejected. Has anyone seen backlog working in
james?

Phillip