james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tracking Email Deliverability - Stat Gathering/Log Parsing
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 06:56:43 GMT
Hi Barry,

Are you using James 2.3 or 3beta?

With the latest 3beta, we have plenty of metrics accessible via JMX that
could help (I need to check if the one you need are available, but you
definitively get useful information from these).

The downside is that the metrics disappear in case of server stop/crash,
so relying on log files doesn't seem bad.

Thx, Eric