james-server-user mailing list archives

From Kamesh Bhallamudi <kamesh.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: James installation
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2013 11:11:04 GMT
Hi Eric,
 Thanks for the reply. There are no exceptions in the james-server.log. I
am attaching exceptions which I found in the wrapper.log in the bin
directory. There are exceptions like
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
I tried by putting the mysql driver jar in the conf/lib and lib/ directory.
Still I am getting exceptions. Please help me where am I doing wrong.