james-server-user mailing list archives

From Jerry M <techst...@malcolms.com>
Subject Re: Mixing ver 2.x and 3.x
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:51:37 GMT
Thanks for the info, Eric.

I lost you on the port statement.  If I'm using port 25, 110, etc on two
completely different IP addresses for v2.x and v3.x, and there are still
conflicts, I'm missing something.  Granted, I have to configure each
installation not to look at the default 'all' IP addresses and restrict
v2 to listen on only 1 IP address and v3 to listen only on the other IP
address.  Are you saying that there will still be port conflicts?

Thanks.

Jerry