james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James Server 3.0 Beta4 missing JPAHeader and jpa-mappings-template.xml
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 06:27:56 GMT
Hi,

The JPA mapping and properties are defined in the in
META-INF/persistence.xml. You can override the definition in external
file and importing the external file in the persistence.xml (see
jpa-mappings.xml provided example in SVN) [1]

<mapping-file>META-INF/jpa-mappings.xml</mapping-file>

Normally, that file should not be read at all and is simply there to
show an example to tune./override the provided JPA defintions.

Did you change anything to the default config so this file is read?

Thx, Eric

[1] http://james.apache.org/server/3/config-system.html