james-server-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Fryer <apfr...@hotmail.com>
Subject new to james, not sure where to start
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 04:57:34 GMT

Hi,

I'm new to James and think it can do what I want but would like to be sure.  I have a java
web application that a user can create an account.  I would like that account creation process
to also crease an email inbox for them (ie. a james email account).   I would like the james
server to be embedded in my java web application as possible.

When my web application starts up, i would need to start james listening on a port to receive
emails.  How is this done programattically?

How can i create a new user account programatically?

Is there any good tutorials or samples or documentation about doing the above tasks?

Regards,

Anthony