james-server-user mailing list archives

From Dinyar Rabady <Dinyar.Rab...@catalysts.cc>
Subject Weird "mailto:" bug
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:22:54 GMT
 Hi!

This is certainly not a James problem, but it showed up when inmplementing a Mailet that removes
URLs and e-mail addresses.

Some mails sent from Yahoo users have links of the form [a href="/mc/compose?to=some@address.tld"]some@address.tld[/a]
in the html parts of their messages. My routine now misidentified this as an URL instead of
a e-mail address.

This is not very bad, but I was wondering if anybody has seen this already and knows what
that's about. I searched for it on Google, but it only showed pasted Mime Messages talking
about other problems and I also could not reproduce it using a Yahoo account.

Best,
Dinyar