james-server-user mailing list archives

From mohit gupta <motgu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to set the classpath in james.bat file for custom mailet ?
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:18:21 GMT
Hi Eric,

As i mentioned in my original post when i start the james with with widow
service , server starts perfectly fine.And reason is,  i mentioned below
parameter in wrapper.conf

wrapper.java.classpath.3=..\apps\james\SAR-INF\fip
which contains  spring-bean.xml  file.

But when i start the the james with James.bat file it does not find
spring-bean.xml  file. Now my question is how to set the classpath pointing
to ..\apps\james\SAR-INF\fip  in james.bat file  (as i did it
in wrapper.conf). I tried below option but it did not work

set CLASSPATH=D:\James-2.3.2\apps\**james\SAR-INF\fip.

It would be help if you can point me how to to set the classpath in
James.bat file pointing to D:\James-2.3.2\apps\**james\SAR-INF\fip.