james-server-user mailing list archives

From Tze-Kei Lee <chi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: James 3.0 beta4 : Unable to JMX password for remote connection
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:40:27 GMT
As james 3.0 using spring to start JMX server, you have to set these
properties through environments property of bean definition
ConnectorServerFactoryBean.
This article http://tedone.typepad.com/blog/2011/08/jmx-and-spring-part-1.html
shows how to set authentication for Sun's JMX

Best Regards

Tze-Kei