james-server-user mailing list archives

From 杨华杰 <yhj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:18:01 GMT
Hi Eric

Thank you for your replying, I want to settup only 1 james server, and the
other servers will use the one as a smtp service.

After I try, I use the command telnet to send out email, I can send out the
email from the one server successfully(from local), and I received the
email in my gmail account But when I connected from the other 4 servers by
using telnet, the log is showing, it send email to remote smtp successfully
but the email is not send out to my gmail inbox.

Regards,
Prince