james-server-user mailing list archives

From 杨华杰 <yhj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2012 15:03:47 GMT
Hi Eric

Your schema is a little bit different with mine. My server 2,5 do not have
james installed.

How ever I can send out email in the James(server 1) locally, which means I
am able to send out email using thunderbird in the server 1, but I can not
send from server 2...5.  I hope this time you understand my problem.

Regards,
Hua JIe