james-server-user mailing list archives

From 杨华杰 <yhj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How setup james as a proxy to send out email
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2012 09:46:06 GMT
Hi Eric
Yeah, I know that. But my relay SMTP service do not request to provide a
username and password.

As you see in my previous email, I can send out email from localhost
successfully without username and password. From the other 4 servers , the
email also can send, but the email was not reach to my gmail box, which I
suspect the remote smtp server blocked the other 4 servers IP address(the
other 4 server IP is not in the security list)

The James server can not connect to the internet, but it was able to
connect to another SMTP server(Which is very strict in security manner).

Regards,
Hua Jie

>>> html#RemoteDelivery<http://**james.apache.org/server/3/dev-**