james-server-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Prepscius <timprepsc...@gmail.com>
Subject copy-forward based on user
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:16:31 GMT
Greetings again.

James is being very awesome.  I am quite pleased.

During beta testing, I am going to allow users to add a "copy-forward" parameter to their
info.
So... I need to make James copy-send every mail it receives to the user's specified copy-send
address.

So I was thinking I would create a new mailet (or modify one that already exists).
I was thinking of deriving off of "Forward" and then doing a DB lookup in getRecipients.

But now I'm thinking this functionality probably exists already.

Any hints as to where I should look for an example--- or should I implement this?

Thanks!

-tim