james-server-user mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to persist mails in database
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 18:27:03 GMT
Hi,

You're trying James2 way.

If you have james_mailbox table, I suppose you run James3. In that case,
the vanilla installation is already configured to persist the mails in
an embedded derby database.

Read
http://james.apache.org/server/3/config-system.html#james-database.properties
to change the settings to use YourSQL, nope, MySQL :) (and don't forget
to put the jdbc driver jar in ./conf/lib).

Thx, Eric